Terms and conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Digital Healthcare Networks T/A www.blooddrop.co.uk whose trading name is Blood Drop a company registered in England and Wales under number 13474921 whose registered office is at Citypoint , 1 Ropemaker Street, EC2Y 9HT with email address email@example.com ; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Products and Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
8. Order means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
10. Services means the services advertised on the Website, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order;
11. Website means our website www.blooddrop.co.uk on which the Services are advertised. The www.blooddrop.co.uk website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Digital Healthcare Network's T/A blooddrop.co.uk.
Products , Good & Services
12. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
13. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
14. All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
The services which you are ordering consist of :
(a) Delivery of a blood sample kit (“Kit”) , Kit stool or saliva collection for DNA, Gut testing or any other biomedical / healthcare predictive testing.
(b) Blood testing which is carried out by a Laboratory
(c) Preparation of a report (The Report) containing general healthcare and lifestyle advice relating to the type of blood testing carried out by the Laboratory (“Report”) produced by an external doctor or healthcare professional which will be presented to you via your Account dashboard.
16. The blood testing is carried out by a Laboratory engaged by us. We reserve the right to change the Laboratory from time to time without notice. We will pay the Laboratory directly for both the Kit and the blood testing services on your behalf.
17. The Report will be prepared by an external doctor , health coach or healthcare professional engaged by us who is qualified and or has the relevant experience.
18. We will usually post the Blood test Kit to you on the next working day after we have accepted your order. This Kit is for you to collect your own blood sample in accordance with the blood collection protocols provided, and contains instructions on how to submit your blood sample along with a request form. You must complete your personal details on the form provided entitled “request form” – and also on the blood sample(s). You acknowledge that blood samples that are not fully and correctly labelled cannot be processed. It is not possible to make changes to the request form once it has been sent to the Laboratory.
19. The validity of the Kit will expire after 60 days of delivery to you, so you are required to collect and post your blood sample to the Laboratory at the address provided within that period. You acknowledge that test outcomes depend on the quality of the blood sample provided by you, so you agree to adhere to the blood collection protocols provided. If you do not follow these protocols a defective or partial test result may occur. We may, at our discretion, give you the opportunity of retesting free of charge if a partial result is reported by the Laboratory, and/or similarly if your blood sample was clotted at the time of receipt by the Laboratory.
20. We anticipate that the Report will typically be available within 2-7 working days from the date your blood sample is received by the Laboratory. Your test results / reports may not arrive at the same time , some tests results may be delayed due to a sample error or may have a different delivery time. Gut biome tests results may take up to 30 days maximum. We will notify you by email that your Account dashboard has been updated accordingly.
Medical advice relating to the report
21. The Report is prepared solely on the basis of your blood sample and the information which you have provided to us, without access to your full medical records. Whilst tailored to your personal information, you understand the Report is generic in nature.
22. This means that (i) you must not rely on the Report to diagnose or treat suspected or actual medical conditions; and (ii) you are solely responsible for any actions you do (or do not) take before and after receiving the Report, and when you take (or do not take) such actions.
23. We recommend that you always consult an appropriate medical professional for advice on your specific circumstances and situation, in particular before adopting any of the general healthcare of lifestyle advice offered in the Report or otherwise via the Services.
24. You accept that any incomplete or inaccurate information on your health profile may lead to incomplete or inaccurate interpretation and healthcare and lifestyle advice.You assume full responsibility for reading, and drawing conclusions from the results and Report obtained from use of the Services (including the Report and your Account dashboard) and understand that we do not offer follow-up consultations based on the results.
25. Customer responsibilities You must follow the advice and guide lines set out in any instructions when using the products and services. Failure to comply with the above is a customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract.
27. All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
28. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
29. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk in asserting any available information.
30. By placing your order, you agree and represent to us that you are legally capable of entering into this binding agreement between you and us; that you are at least 18 years old and you have completed an accurate and up-to-date request form identifying the blood sample as one taken from yourself. We shall have no liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in any information provided by you in connection with the Services, or any action taken by us, the Laboratory or the Doctor at your direction. Omissions include pertinent medical information without which the doctor is unable to produce a reasonable report based on the available results
31. By placing your order, you acknowledge the potential impacts and risks of taking your own blood sample, and that you are proceeding on the basis that you accept full responsibility for any outcomes or consequences that may arise from this.
32. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are not a substitute for actual medical diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and that the information contained in the Report does not constitute medical advice and/or recommendations for medical treatment regarding any aspect of your health, medicine intake, nutrition or lifestyle.
33. You acknowledge that the Report and that the information contained in it may not be comprehensive (including information which would could be obtained through blood testing but was not identified in your Report for any reason).
34. You acknowledge and agree that in rare cases, viable blood samples cannot always be taken from the blood sample actually provided. Services will be deemed successfully performed if the our team believes there is sufficient information in the blood test results to produce a report, in which event no further tests will be carried out.
35. You acknowledge and agree that minor inter-laboratory variability exists. Consequently, where minor results variability is seen, for example upon tracking an individual test over time, such minor variability is tolerated and you assume overall responsibility for overseeing your long-term trends. You also agree that on occasion, because of inter-laboratory variability, minor changes may throw two adjacent test points narrowly inside and outside of ‘normal’ reference range but are essentially indicating insignificant variation.
Personal information and Registration
36. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
Basis of Sale
38. The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
39. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
40. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
41. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
42. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
THIRD PARTY & RESELLER TERMS
43. Services are only supplied for domestic and private use. If you use the Services with our consent, written or otherwise, for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any other form of indirect loss.
44. If you receive the Services via any commercial, business or re-sale third party channel like a Blood Clinic Reseller , we will have no liability to you for any such third party’s provision of the Services to you which will be entirely governed by the agreement between you and the third party.
45. If you receive third party services as part of a follow-up consequent to the results received as part of the Blood Drop Services, clause 45 applies even if continuity with Blood Drop is maintained via the Platform or ongoing Services.
46. If you receive third party doctor advice as part of a follow-up consequent to the results or report known as Blood Drop Services, irrespective of whether Blood Drop provided the follow-up pathway.
Price , Fees and Payment
47. The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
48. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
49. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
50. The price of the Services (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages of the Site when you placed your order.
51. Payment of the price of the Services shall be made at the time you place the order. We will not accept your order for Services until payment has been received by us.
52. For Customers opting for our subscription product, Payment for subsequent tests will take place on the within next test date specified in your dashboard.
53. For Customers who have ordered a one-off test, but have a recommended re-test date for a subsequent test, Payment will only take place if the Customer confirms they want the test.
54. We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
a. in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
b. in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
55. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
56. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
57. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
58. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
59. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
60. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
61. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
62. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Services at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
63. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
64. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to eliminate certain areas from our delivery schedule altogether.
65. In any event our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
Access and availability for delivery
66. We must be notified of any additional access required for delivery such as a building entry code or any other relevant and important information that will affect the delivery. We take special care to endeavour that deliveries reach the purchaser; it is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address at all times during the delivery. We may ask that an appropriate person signs for the goods on delivery. If no one is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods will be retained by the courier company . The courier company will leave notification of delivery and will telephone to attempt to rearrange the delivery or collect the delivery from the nearest collection depot at the cost of the purchaser. Should you fail to be present for your delivery we are entitled to charge you the cost of delivery.
67. Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery. If that is the case we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we are able to in order to reschedule your delivery time and date. In any event our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
68. The courier companies we use will always attempt to make deliveries when an appropriate person is able to receive the delivery. In the event that you instruct us or the courier company leaves a delivery unattended at your address Weight Management Clinic expressly disclaims all liability which may arise by virtue of the delivery being left unattended for a period of time. This includes but is not limited to theft, tampering and any contamination.
69. Leaving delivery with a neighbour - From time to time 3rd party couriers may leave the delivery with a neighbour . In the event the courier leaves the delivery with a neighbour we will not be liable for any loss of product or damage delivery.
70. Order and test at a Blood Drop Clinic Location - Order and testing at a Blood Drop Clinic is available from selected locations. Simply tick the box and we will provide the details of your nearest Blood Drop test location. Should the location not be satisfactory then a full refund will be applicable. You will be notified by email or called regarding when and where your local Blood test clinic location service is available.
71. Delivery timing - Usually delivered within 2 working days 8am - 9pm*. Free delivery on orders over £200 or in equivalent currency conversion in a single transaction.
72. * Some postcodes may have an extended delivery time. Saturday - Usually delivered between 7am - 1pm*. *Not available to all postcodes. Deliveries are limited to one delivery per day per household.
73. The Christmas and New Year’s delivery period is from 1st December to 14 January inclusive. During this period you are able to book a maximum of 2 deliveries and Weight Management Clinic will not be liable for any delay in the delivery via 3rd party couriers.
74. Failed delivery collection - The purchaser is liable for any additional costs due to failed delivery attempt
75. Change of delivery address - You have the ability to change this address during the payment process feature on the website, and you must do so if the delivery address is not the same as the credit card billing address.
76. Goods are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. We may limit the quantities of goods (particularly goods on special offer) supplied to any one customer if in our opinion the quantity ordered jeopardies availability for other customers. In the event of non-availability of any goods you order, we will give a full refund.
77. We will always try to supply you with the full quantity that you have ordered. In the event that the goods delivered to you are incomplete or include incorrect goods, you must notify us promptly. You will not be charged for any incorrect goods or goods which you have not received. In any event, our liability will be limited to the price of the goods not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery.
SUBMITTING ORDERS AND FORMATION OF CONTRACT
78. To submit an initial order, you must register for or log in to your account on the Site (“Account”) and, via your personal profile dashboard, provide the requested information.
79. Our acceptance of your order for Services will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a Services contract will come into existence between you and us on the basis of these Blood Drop Customer Terms. You confirm that you request immediate performance of this contract for Services.
80. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this by email and we will not charge you for the Services (or shall refund you). For example, in the case of unexpected limits on resources which we did not reasonably plan for. You acknowledge that a refund of any amounts paid will be your only available remedy if we are unable to accept your order after it has been placed.
81. For Customers not opting for our subscription product, if you request further blood tests (including retests), each such request constitutes an additional and separate order which we will notify you as being accepted by us pursuant to these Blood Drop Customer Terms.
82. For Customers opting for our subscription product, your initial order constitutes acceptance of the Blood Drop Customer Terms for all subsequent tests.
Risk and Title
83. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
84. Refunds for failed inconclusive or partial blood test results
85. The customer acknowledges that he is solely responsible for all blood test extractions while he /she is performing and delivering the blood test to the lab and note that his / her blood may produce results that show the blood as being haemoloyzed , clotted , no sample , unlabeled , not detected or any other tests that are inconclusive or partial.
86. Refunds can NOT be given for any blood samples that haemoloyzed , clotted , no sample , unlabeled , not detected or any other tests that are inconclusive or partial. Due to the nature of our services and the personalized dependance on the customer using our services and accurately performing the blood extraction which is beyond the reasonable control of the supplier.
Withdrawal and cancellation
88. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following goods and services (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for current consumption in the household and which are supplied on frequent and regular rounds to your residence or workplace;
b. goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalized;
c. goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Right to cancel
89. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Due to the nature of the goods and services you are receiving we cannot cancel the order once you have received the goods and that you are aware that distance contract which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) do not apply as set out in point 43. However you have the right to cancel prior to the goods being shipped out, the customer would need to notify the supplier immediate or within a few ours of making an order since the orders are dispatched immediately.
90. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel any subscription contract within 14 days without giving any reason providing you have NOT received delivery any goods within the cancellation period.
91. In a subscription contract for the supply of services only (without goods), the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day the Contract was entered into. In a contract for the supply of goods over time (ie subscriptions), the right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
Timing of reimbursement
92. If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
93. If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied or to be supplied (ie it is a contract for the supply of services only), we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
94. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
95. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
96. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
97. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
98. We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
99. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or late
Duration, termination and suspension
100. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
101. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
b. is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
102. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Successors and our sub-contractors
103. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
105. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
106. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
108. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. 'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
b. 'GDPR' means the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
c. 'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
109.Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
110.For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
111.Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk collects this information for the following reason(s):
for human health testing, improving our services and for compliance
Compliance & regulatory
Improving our services
Development and prediction of future services and healthcare
112.If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
113.The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
114. The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. changes are periodically added to the information herein. digital healthcare network's t/a blooddrop.co.uk and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site at any time.
115.Digital healthcare network's t/a blooddrop.co.uk and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. digital healthcare network's t/a blooddrop.co.uk and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
117.You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
118. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Digital Healthcare Network's T/A Blooddrop.co.uk with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
119. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
120. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
121. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days..
Copyright © 2019 All Right Reserved. Blood Drop